<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15151145\x26blogName\x3dKaf\x27s+Corner\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kafaleni.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_NZ\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kafaleni.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d215703275884089788', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Supreme randomness of thought and action.

Previous Posts

Archives


The WeatherPixie
Terror Alert Level
Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Kaf's Corner

Thursday, September 01, 2005
I'm losing my marbles.. I've already lost my links...
I had a very pretty links section over >>> there somewhere, but I lost it. Well, that's not exactly true. I know where it went, but I can't get it back. You see, I wanted to play with my template. Next time, someone remind me to cut and paste my links section somewhere else first!! Turns out the other template I liked didn't have a links list, so I went back to my original and my links were GONE!! Into the giant blue nowhere. *Sob* But don't worry about me. I'll get over it. One day. Possibly. Okay, never. I'm scarred for life. I'm also speaking in sentence fragments. Except for that last one.

Booger. Car. Double Car.

Don't bother reading this sentence because it doesn't say anything.  

_____________________

if you change your template style, they will come. Wait, I mean...if you change your template style then you lose all changes you've made to your template and it's a big pain in the butt. Yeah, that's what I meant to say.  

_____________________

Post a Comment