<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15151145\x26blogName\x3dKaf\x27s+Corner\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kafaleni.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_NZ\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kafaleni.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d215703275884089788', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Supreme randomness of thought and action.

Previous Posts

Archives


The WeatherPixie
Terror Alert Level
Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Kaf's Corner

Friday, November 11, 2005
Fifty ways to leave your lover....
oops.. I mean 50 things you don't know about me. But you soon will. Then you may wish you didn't, but it will be too late! Bwahahahahahahaha!
(PS - I was tagged by the lovely Wolfie *lick*)

1. I love completely. Black and white .. no shades of grey.
2. I depise in pretty much the way.
3. I value fidelity and loyalty in any relationship.
4. I was paralysingly shy as a child.
5. In RL, I still am incredibly shy around people I don't know.
6. I need coffee first thing in the morning. Or else.
7. I love summer.
8. I love Christmas (okay, you knew that, but it deserves repeating!)
9. I slept with my teddybear until I was a teenager. Then someone embarassed me into giving it up.
10. Several years later, when I was more mature, I dug him out again and spent some more quality time with him.
11. His name is NooNoo - he was named by my aunty and it was her nickname for her husband, Neil.
12. My first "adult" kiss was from a family friend named Stephen. I was 16, he was 18.
13. I wish I'd had the courage to follow up on that kiss, because he was a great guy.
14. My fantasy holiday is a cruise around the Mediterranean... then a walking tour around Greece and Italy.
15. When I was 20, I wanted to change my name by deed poll.
16 Given the chance, I'd probably do it today. But not for the same reasons.
17. I've never watched any of the Star Wars movies. Ever.
18. (No shocker here, but...) Men in uniform are HOT.
19. My favourite number is 17. For no good reason.
20. I overthink everything. Twice. Sometimes three times.
21. I like to think positive
22. Even when I do, I still have the worst case scenarios running around in the back of my head.

you can skip the next couple if you want to.. they're intimate women's stuff.....

23. I have polycystic ovary syndrome (multiple cysts on the ovaries, a buttload of not-fun side effects)
24. It means (among other things) that I'll need medical assistance if I ever want to get pregnant.
25. I am scared that if I ever get to
that fess-up point in a long-term relationship, the man that I love will not want to stay with me because it looks like too much hard work. (I haven't had to get to that point yet.)
26. I'm almost in tears now, because that's my biggest fear, and it't the one I virtually never talk about.

okay, you can come back now.


27. I'm mildy claustrophobic.
28. I'm quite opinionated and judgmental (this goes with thoughts 1 & 2), but I'm usually willing to listen to anyone that I respect who has a differing opinion.
29. I am a pro-lifer.(This follows on from 23 and 24, unsurprisingly)
30. I am anti the death penalty. I don't believe you can be pro one and anti the other - death is death regardless of circumstances (see #28 again!)
31. I find it very difficult to say no to my friends if they need help.
32. I have an overdeveloped guilt complex
33. Reading while having music in the background is one of my favourite ways to spend a day.
34. I am completely anal retentive about the way my cupboards are organised.
35. Anything that doesn't get put in a cupboard (even if it should be) lands where it falls and must fend for itself.
36. I've only been drunk once in my life. I hated the way I felt, all depressed and petty and mean, yet totally clear-headed, so I've never over-indulged again.
37. All I drank that night was beer, and I hate the stuff now. Not that I liked it that much in the first place.
38. I wish that I could meet all of my internet friends face-to-face.
39. I wish I knew why it was easier to confide things like these in a forum like this, than to my best RL friend. She does know all of this, but somehow, it's a lot easier to post it online.
40. I have a well-honed sense of the ridiculous.
41. I love cooking. Baking, too. I find it therapeutic.
42. I believe this is the answer to life, the universe and everything.
43. My favourite guilty pleasure is a glass of wine, a block of chocolate and cuddling up on the couch to watch a B & W movie.
44. I love cats, but my house hates them.
45. I wish I could learn enough to earn a degree without having to participate in a formal study curriculum, because I'm not wired to learn by being taught, I'm wired to learn by doing, and classes don't help me at all.
46. My sister and brother are two of my best friends in the world, and I know (from other's stories) just how rare that is and how lucky I am.
47. Don't mess with my family or I'll hurt you, no matter how much I love you.
48. I can't wear halter tops. Well, technically, I can, but I shouldn't. Mostly for safety and modesty's sakes.
49. I am more bold in my imagination than I am in my real life.
50. I tend to be flippant when I'm struggling to deal with something emotionally.

Well, there you have it. I'm going to tag someone else now.. hmmmmmm let me think... Dr Mad, paging Dr Mad, please report with your list of 50 things about yourself!!
I suppose I really should head over and let her know she's been tagged.

Later, taters!

*hugs tight*
The right guy won't care if it will take help to get pregnant. He may already have 6 kids of his own and want you to adopt them.

What did you want to change your name to?

Parts of your list made me giggle. This is fun.
*giggles*  

_____________________

freaky... my Mrs. favorite number is 17, also!

(mine is 186812208641, look for it everywhere!)  

_____________________

Kaf, what wolfie said. When he loves you, he'll want to do anything he can to help you. He won't run away.

*spoken by someone who's had more problems with pregnancies than she'd care to remember, but who also cherishes and appreciates her amazingly supportive husband*  

_____________________

{{{everyone}}}

Thanks guys... this was really kinda therapeutic to write. You really should try it for yourselves, just for fun. You don't even have to post it on your blogs, it's just a great exercise and you'll be amazed at what just pours forth if you let your mind go blank and just write. Honestly, I think I should add a couple more in there, as a couple of those weren't legitimate "things", just sidelines away from a main point.  

_____________________

I know this is an old post, so you may not see this, and the numbers will not coincide w/yours, but you asked for comments, so here goes!
I also love:
1)Children & laughter;
2)Family ~ I'm oldest of 7, and we're all close ~ my best friends;
3) Music & books, even those I don't like;
4)Men in uniform. 'Nuff said;
5) My favorite number is 5 ~ I have a husband and 3 kids....plus me is 5;
6) I try to be optimistic @ all times, but it is hard sometimes;
7) My favorite thing to do, after hanging out w/my kids,is read, with music in the background;
AND 8) The right man WILL NOT leave just b/c hard times may be ahead.

This was fun!  

_____________________

Post a Comment