<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15151145\x26blogName\x3dKaf\x27s+Corner\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kafaleni.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_NZ\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kafaleni.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d215703275884089788', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Supreme randomness of thought and action.

Previous Posts

Archives


The WeatherPixie
Terror Alert Level
Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Kaf's Corner

Friday, November 25, 2005
Imagine, If You Can
So, I send one perfectly innocent text to my brother.... however, it seems that texting is getting me into trouble more and more as time goes by..
I just wanted to know if he was going to Parachute this summer (Parachute being an annual Christian rock festival held over three days in January.. it's held in the North Island..)
*Editor's Note: Dave is 27. 6 ft 4, 250lbs (mostly muscle), shaggy curly red hair (which he's growing with a view to getting dreaded), hazel eyes. He's scary big. Tattoos on both arms, one shin and right shoulderblade. Pierced in a couple of place - face only. You need this mental image to get the sense of the rest of this post. Having said that, he's one of the nicest guys I know and I love him to bits. I'm so proud to be his sister..*

Me: Are you going to Parachute this year?
Dave: No. Why?
Me: I just saw some fundraising stuff for Parachute and thought of you.
Dave: I haven't gone for a couple of years. It's a young person's game. I'm not into the camping out thing any more.
Me: You feeling your age already?
Dave: Not anymore... just picked up a scooter.. nothing like a ride on a 50cc hog to make you feel young again.
Me: I'd pay good money to see a picture of that
*at this point, I meant a picture of him ON the scooter, but the next message went as follows..*
Robot: Your phone is unable to receive picture messages. Please log onto this website, using the following code to retrieve your picture
So I went to the website.. and this is what was waiting for me.......

I think it's great that you're (not your) so close with your siblings, K. That's nice.  

_____________________

Can I be so close with your sibling kat?
*wide eyed innocent blink*  

_____________________

That's up to him, not to me.

Wolfie, Wolfie, give me your answer, do,
I'm half crazy all for the love of you,
We can't have a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage,
But you'd look sweet, upon the seat
Of a scooter built for two.  

_____________________

Post a Comment