<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15151145\x26blogName\x3dKaf\x27s+Corner\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kafaleni.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_NZ\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kafaleni.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d215703275884089788', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Supreme randomness of thought and action.

Previous Posts

Archives


The WeatherPixie
Terror Alert Level
Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Kaf's Corner

Thursday, November 17, 2005
Nap Time
This blog queen needs some sleep desperately. I haven't been ignoring you for any good reason, except that I'm out of the house for almost 12 hours a day with work, then when I get home, I have to find time for writing the papers that are a course requirement - the course finishes in three weeks, and I'm beginning to wonder if I'm gonna be up to this.
That's on top of my commitment to helping my church get its Christmas float ready for the Santa Parade this year (I'm in charge of organising the "giveaways"`for the kids watching the parade), getiing my trousers repaired in time for the work Christmas function tomorrow night (honestly, the zip could have waited until Saturday to decide to go bust!), getting things done for everyone else.... and I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet. Add to that the fact that I'm eating like a pregnant woman (and NO, I am not pregnant), so I don't know from one day to the next if I can face food, let alone what I'm going to want to eat and when I'm going to want it.

I am Lt Woman. I am Invincible. I am TIRED.

A kitty!!!  

_____________________

IT CAMEEEEE!!!
And it's sitting with a neighbor who is wondering who the hell I know in New Zealand and is she cute and is she single
*giggles*
Now I hafta wait 2 more hours to get to it. Grrrrrrr  

_____________________

Post a Comment