<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15151145\x26blogName\x3dKaf\x27s+Corner\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kafaleni.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_NZ\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kafaleni.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d215703275884089788', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Supreme randomness of thought and action.

Previous Posts

Archives


The WeatherPixie
Terror Alert Level
Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Kaf's Corner

Saturday, January 14, 2006
Apparently, I'm Retro. Who Knew?
Tonight, I turned on the radio. MORE FM, nothing too "out there" and they were having a retro night. Music from the late 70's, 80's and very early 90's. The music of my life. It's all retro now. I ask you, is that fair?

BTW.. Feargal Sharkey's "A Good Heart" still gives me a yummy warm feeling. I don't know why this always seems to happen, but it does. It was the song playing when I turned the radio on.

Turn the radio up,
oh that sweet sound,
Hold me close,
never let me go.
Take me over the edge,
make me lose control...........

Retro is totally 'in'! I'll bet I'm even more retro than you are =)  

_____________________

You do it so well, though! I'm not sure if I'm ready to be retro..  

_____________________

Ooooh! Feargal Sharkey! I have A Good Heart...somewhere. *plans to go digging through tapes this afternoon*  

_____________________

Ah, jeez, I laughed out loud in a midori margarita-induced fervor and nearly emailed it to my mom who has recently put her dad into a nursing home...

Then suddenly realized it would be ALL WRONG.

--Melodie in Los Angeles (linked here from Higgy's blog)  

_____________________

Post a Comment