<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15151145\x26blogName\x3dKaf\x27s+Corner\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kafaleni.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_NZ\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kafaleni.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d215703275884089788', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Supreme randomness of thought and action.

Previous Posts

Archives


The WeatherPixie
Terror Alert Level
Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Kaf's Corner

Tuesday, March 07, 2006
I Swear I Am Not Making This Up...
On Saturday, I was bored. Sooo bored. Totally uninspired and bored.

How bored was I, you ask? (and if you didn't ask, by reading the preceding question, you have implicity asked about my boredom levels, so I will tell you.)

I was so bored that I got on the internet, did some research, then I rang my phone company and asked them to change my long distance plan.

Yes, you heard me right. I beat them at their own game. At least I think I did. So now, a la Punky, I have a question for you (Punky.. you're my inspiration, this isn't just plagiarism, and I will not be doing this on a regular basis.. I promise!)

What is the most bored you have been (in recent memory)? What did you do to change that?

Okay.. so it's a compound question. I'm no longer bored, I'm sleepy.

I measured body parts.  

_____________________

I took a nap. And that answer in and of itself bores me.  

_____________________

during a talk i was giving in graduate school on group characters(which sounds like something the Boy Scouts study, but anyway...) i had an out-of-body experience where i realized i was boring myself and could only imagine the torments the audience was going through...  

_____________________

you, boring, insom? Say it ain't so!

*writes reminder note not to attend Insom's lectures, just in case*  

_____________________

it was a long time ago...in a university far,far, away...:)  

_____________________

Bored? Me, bored? Well, when I feel a tad understimulated I go blurking. OK, I blurk when I have laundry to do, too. And ironing. And housekeeping...  

_____________________

I was so bored I cleaned my desk. That's right. I didn't play games, I didn't surf blogs, I didn't read, god forbid I actually do any work - so I cleaned my desk.  

_____________________

I was so bored I announced it to the universe. And then I decided to spend the month of November writing a novel. Followed by saying "yes" to everything that came my way.

I haven't been bored since sometime in October...  

_____________________

Post a Comment