<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15151145\x26blogName\x3dKaf\x27s+Corner\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kafaleni.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_NZ\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kafaleni.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d215703275884089788', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Supreme randomness of thought and action.

Previous Posts

Archives


The WeatherPixie
Terror Alert Level
Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Kaf's Corner

Sunday, April 16, 2006
Quizzy Tag
I got the following email from my sister.. it's one of those meme-type emails.. so I sent it back to her, then decided rather than filling up the inbox of everyone I know, I'll post it here instead... so you can all enjoy this.. answer if you wish, ignore it if you'rather.. but for your edu-tainment....

You've been tagged. so here it goes...delete my answers, replace with your own and send it back to me and on to other friends!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Call centre assistant
2. Secretary/receptionist
3. Market Researcher (Yes, I know everyone hates me!)
4. Nanny

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Casablanca
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. Goodbye Pork Pie
4. The Princess Bride

Four places you have lived:
1. Christchurch (several different parts.. but just the one city)
2 Wellington
3.
4.

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. House
2. Boston Legal
3. My Name Is Earl
4. Any of the 70s & early 80s Brit-com (I couldn't pick one!)

Four Places you have been on Vacation:
1. Hanmer Springs
2. Sydney
3. Brisbane
4. Wellington

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Dave Barry's Blog
2. My friends' blogs (not all of them every day, but regularly!)
3. Crow's Nest (& other worldx boards)
4. Stuff (news website)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Italian
2. Greek
3. Pumpkin (just about anyway you can make it)
4. Mum's Fudge Pudding

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Italy
2. Greece
3. New Orleans
4. George Clooney's lap

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond.....
1. I'm gonna post this online.. easier than figuring out who to send it to..
2.
3.
4.

Four Places you'd love to visit:
1. Italy
2. Greece
3. New Orleans.. and then from there on to the rest of the US
4. (hahaha I'm not gonna say GC's lap.. I want to stay there!) The UK.. just once..

Four foods you don't like:
1. Asparagus
2. Mushrooms
3. Brussels sprouts
4. Seafood (well, I can't eat it without getting ill.. does that count?)

wOOt!!! I've done it! Comments, pretty pictures AND not a plain old Blogger template! Now I've just got to replace the sidebar stuff and I'm back in busy-ness!  

_____________________

Pretty blog!  

_____________________

21 C = not quite 70 F and Weather Pixie is exposing herself all over the place! New Zealanders are tough!  

_____________________

GORGEOUS BLOG!

May I steal the Quizzie Tag? I'd be stunned if anybody emailed it to me. In fact, nobody will.  

_____________________

go for it scat.. or I can email it to you..

and Insom.. 21 is quite warm .. it's a dry heat down this way, y'know!  

_____________________

Post a Comment